Scope for customising Winger Ambulance
To meet your specific needs, Winger Ambulance can be customised as a Mobile Medical Unit, Critical Care Unit (Advance Life Support Ambulance), Blood Transportation Van and more. Some of the features that can be added in Winger Ambulance are:
- » Wash basin with foot-operated tap and water dispenser of 5-ltr capacity.
- » Portable steel dustbins with spring-loaded lids, for waste disposal.
- » Foldable doctor's seat plus squad bench to seat 4 persons; internal storage space for extrication kit.
- » Hat-rack with sliding glass side doors for additional storage space.
- » Footstep for easy entry and exit.
- » Grab rail with IV hooks.
- » 50 Hz 800 VA inverter; integrated AC/DC supply in vehicle synchronised with:
- – Light bar rhombic-shaped double layered structure with integrated PA system.
- – 6 high intensity flashers on sides and rear of vehicle.
- – Internal lighting consisting of 4 LED-type tube lights, 3 spotlights and one examination light.
- – 2 fans.
- – Two 230 V AC 3-pin sockets & an external charge port.
- » Oxygen delivery system with integrated piping and 3 concealed outlets on side walls, besides pressure regulators and humidifiers.
- » pressure regulators and humidifiers.
- » Pull-out type storage trolley for two D-type O2 cylinders.
- » FRP panels with provision for fitment of optional medical equipment like auto loading stretcher, scoop board, spine board, wheel chair, ventilator, defibrillator, etc.
- » Two sliding glass windows in the patient compartment for cross ventilation.
- » 270-degree outward opening rear doors fitted with glass windows and a positive locking arrangement (magnetic type) .