Winger, the stylish passenger vehicle from Tata Motors has spacious seating arrangement and advanced technical specifications, which makes it a comfortable and convenient vehicle in the category of Multi Utility Vehicles.
Comfort for passengers
Winger is easily the most comfortable vehicle in the category of 9-13 seater passenger Vehicles. The features that stand out in terms of comfort are as follows:
- The monocoque construction ensures low car-like noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) levels,
for silent drives
- Front independent suspension and anti-roll bars with hydraulic shock absorbers ensure a bump-free ride
- 9 front-facing, reclining bucket seats that fit the body's contours and relax the mind
- Twin rear doors swing completely both inside and out, for easy storage and removal of baggage
- The AC variants come with a Dual AC system for cool, comfortable rides. Its new features include:
• A new Front AC for faster cooling even in extreme heat conditions
• An upgraded Roof Mounted AC with 6 air vents for uniform cooling
• New speed adjuster switch for Roof AC for passengers to adjust the cooling
• Improved air suction vents in Roof AC for lower noise levels.
- In addition, the AC variants have tinted glasses for added cooling.
- Low floor height ensures easy entry & exit.
Comfort for driver
Not only is Winger a treat to travel in, it also offers a world of comfort to the drivers.
- The driver's seat offers a 3-way movement - vertical, sliding and reclining, with an adjustable headrest
- Outer rear view mirror on both right and left sides add to driving safety
- Low TCD ensures the vehicle is easily driven in to the most narrow lanes inside the city
- A new Front AC in the AC variants minimises generation of heat in driver's cabin.