How Many Different Models of Tata Winger Ambulance Vehicles are Available
The Tata Winger is an innovative multi-passenger, public transport vehicle that is used for a range of applications – school, staff, tours and travels and ambulance purposes. It is a multi-purpose vehicle in India that treads the line between a bus and a van as it is spacious yet nimble.
Tata Winger Ambulance
Flexible enough to adapt to different business needs, the Tata Winger often finds use as a mini-ambulance.
Often called the "hospital on wheels", the Winger Ambulance is spacious enough to accommodate a patient and a couple of attendants at the same time. One highly impressive feature of this life saving vehicle is that it can be customized and converted into a Critical Care Unit providing advanced life support. Some remarkable features that makes Winger Ambulance a reliable and safe choice in times of emergency medical help:
- It is available in two wheelbases Tata Winger Ambulance 3200 and Tata Winger Ambulance 3488 and 3 variants –Patient Transport, Basic Life support and Advanced Life Support. These are powered by the 2.2 L DICOR engine with flat torque curve and compliant with AIS 125 (Part 1) norms.
- The front wheel drive reduces noise levels and vibration during the journey. Anti-roll bars with hydraulic shock absorbers ensure a safe and bump-free ride.
- Beacon light and siren with microphone helps maneuver during emergency situations.
- Clear interior lights helps in examination while in transit.
- Available in AC version to ensure some relief during transit.
The Tata Winger Ambulance ensures minimal stress to a patient who is being moved. And for hospitals and ambulance operators, it is an economical choice and a worthy investment that offers profit at minimal running cost.
Why Tata Winger is the Best Multi-Purpose Utility Vehicle
Why Tata Winger is the Most Popular Powerful Traveler